Who?

Kirkland, Washington, United States
Artifacts of an experience

07 May 2008

Mars Hill Graduate School

www.patricklovephotography.com
One more semester is finished! I'm feeling really good about myself and good about my presence at Mars Hill Graduate School in a way that only difficult experiences can bring a person to. One more year to go.

DSC_6195_3_4_tonemapped copy
Summer just started. Here is a list of the things that I am looking forward to:
1. Taking the three classes that I am signed up for.
2. Spending time in Boston and the Czech Republic with Anne and seeing our friend Kris.
3. Taking pictures of the Czech Republic.
4. Spending lots of time at the ocean and in the mountains with my camera.
5. Drinking beer outdoors with friends.
6. Seeing Radiohead in Concert with my brothers.
7. Shooting more weddings than I did last year.
8. All the small things of summer like chaco tans on feet and waking up to sunshine.

DSC_6198_6_7_tonemapped copy

No comments: